The shooting days for Beyond the Cul-de-sac were 26.-29.3. plus an extra pickup day on 4.4.
My role at the shoot was to work as the sound recordist and I had Miranda as my assistant for most of the time. In some shots she was acting as an extra so I had to handle the recording and boom operating myself.
The technical set up worked really well and sound wise the production went quite smoothly. As mentioned in a previous blog post, one set up required 23 AA batteries and when the shoot was over I had used 170 AA batteries altogether (unless I misplaced some of them before I got the chance to count them). This is ridiculous and ended up costing the team an approx of £110, out of which I paid £40 from my own pocket. Not acceptable.